The Gandhi-King Community

For Global Peace with Social Justice in a Sustainable Environment

All Discussions Tagged 'Gandhi' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dismissing Sharmila in Two Jails: State & People's Goddess Mindset

Truth seekers everywhere can only applaud Sharmila's conduct in these recent days. Sharmila is literally a prisoner of two jails: the state…

Started by Aunty Kamala

0 Nov 11, 2013

Bayard Rustin, Gandhi, and King

I wanted to start an online discussion on Bayard Rustin, someone who learned from Gandhi and instructed King in the African-American strugg…

Started by Cole Manley

1 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Aunty Kamala

What is Your View of Spirituality?

Duty is action towards Truth, and Truth is God.   That to me is the root of what I hold to be spirituality. I think this discussion i…

Started by Aunty Kamala

0 Mar 27, 2013

Gandhi, Amma, and the Newtown School Children Massacre, Dec. 14, 2012

The Newtown CT, USA massacre of innocents, Dec. 14, 2012 has struck deeply into the heart of our country's soul. For everything has a sou…

Started by Aunty Kamala

0 Dec 17, 2012

सत्य की शोध - Experiment with Truth

गांधी शोध संस्थान , भीतिहरवा गांधी आश्रम गौनहा में स्थित है , यह वहीं जगह है जहाँ गांधीजी ने 20 नवम्बर १९१७ को एक स्कूल की स्थापना की थी ।…

Started by Birendra Kumar

0 Mar 30, 2012

Good article on Gandhi

Interesting blog post:   http://commonsenseinlife.blogspot.com/    

Started by Common Sense

0 Jan 25, 2012

Listening Leadership – Gandhi, M.L.~King and George Washington & Leading Through Love - Amma

Introduction Until 60 years ago, there was an expectation amongst the masses of humanity in 'democratic' societies, that our elected leader…

Started by Aunty Kamala

0 Dec 18, 2010

Gandhi and John Lennon: A Call to Quit School - Part 2.

Gandhi and John Lennon: A Call to Quit School - Part 2 by P.Kamala Willey, Ph.D.  Amritapuri, 2010 Truth and Education The call to know…

Started by Aunty Kamala

5 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Jahleah Selassie-Aird

Gandhi and the Climate Justice Fast, COP-15 Copenhagen, 2009: Part 1. Purity of Intention

From the Satyagraha arsenal, Mahatma Gandhi introduced to the world platform of human ethics in action, what he termed, 'the terrible weapo…

Started by Aunty Kamala

1 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by GOPI KANTA GHOSH

Gandhi and John Lennon: A Call to Quit School - Part 1.

Gandhi and John Lennon: A Call to Quit School P.K. Willey, Ph.D. Amritapuri, 2010 Our only hope today lies in our ability to recapture the…

Started by Aunty Kamala

0 Jun 6, 2010

RSS

Notes

How to Learn Nonviolent Resistance As King Did

Created by Shara Lili Esbenshade Feb 14, 2012 at 11:48am. Last updated by Shara Lili Esbenshade Feb 14, 2012.

Two Types of Demands?

Created by Shara Lili Esbenshade Jan 9, 2012 at 10:16pm. Last updated by Shara Lili Esbenshade Jan 11, 2012.

Why gender matters for building peace

Created by Shara Lili Esbenshade Dec 5, 2011 at 6:51am. Last updated by Shara Lili Esbenshade Jan 9, 2012.

Gene Sharp & the History of Nonviolent Action

Created by Shara Lili Esbenshade Oct 10, 2011 at 5:30pm. Last updated by Shara Lili Esbenshade Dec 31, 2011.

Videos

• Add Videos

The GandhiTopia & the Gandhi-King Community are Partners

© 2024   Created by Clayborne Carson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service