For Global Peace with Social Justice in a Sustainable Environment
Facts and Figures
This round tests your knowledge of Gender indices in India
Features of this round
(The percentage closest to the correct answer)
Round - IV
About achievers in the sporting arena
Features of the round are:
1) Which woman athlete got distinction of becoming India’s fastest woman athlete for three years in a row?
2) How many medals did P.T. Usha win at Asian Championship?
3) Who was the first woman athlete to win gold double in sprints at National Athletic championship?
Roshan Mistri 1949
4) Who was the first Indian woman to win Olympic medal in weight lifting and later stripped of her medal for drug abuse?
5) Who was the first girl to win British Junior Squash Open under 19 title?
6) Who was the first Indian woman to win world junior badminton championship?
7) Who became the first woman to finish swimming within 1 min in the 100 meters event?
Dawn Lorriene Frazer
8) The first woman athlete to break the 2 hour 30 min barrier in the marathon?
9) Who was the first Indian woman to reach final of Olympic event by winning her 400-meter hurdle semi-final?
10) In 1988, she won the Olympic gold as well as the four grand slam single titles in Tennis. She is the only player to have won the Golden Grand Slam title. Name her.
11) Who is India’s first Women’s World Billiards Championship winner
12) Name India’s first woman Grandmaster in Chess
13) Which India Woman shooter won 4 golds in the 2002 Commonwealth Games in Manchester
14) Who is the current women’s world Carrom champion
15) Who is the first Indian woman cricketer to score a century in International cricket
16) The name Kunjarani Devi is associated with…
17) Who is Tennis player who became the first Indian woman to reach the fourth round of Grand Slam tournament in the 2005 US open
18) Which Tennis player reached the Wimbledon singles final 12 times and won the women’s singles titles 9 times
19) Who led the first Women’s expedition to the South Pole in 1993
20) When was the first time Indian Women athlete took part in Olympic Games?
You can introduce interactive, play way methods of teaching. Please get in touch with Vacha that works with girls. In Delhi, you can take help of Jagori.
Bom-Vacha" a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com>,
"Bom-Nischint Hora VACHA" a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com>,
"Bom-Medhavinee Namjoshi VACHA" a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com>,
"Delhi-Helpline JAGORI" a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com>,
"Delhi-JAGORI" a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com>,